Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Scientific Evidence of a Eucharistic Miracle--video from Buenos Aires / Milagro Eucaristico Buenos Aires Argentina

"Jesus has made Himself the Bread of Life to give us life. Night and day, He is there. If you really want to grow in love, come back to the Eucharist, come back to that Adoration." 
- Mother Teresa

"When you look at the crucifix, you understand how much Jesus loved you then. When you look at the Sacred Host, you understand how much Jesus loves you now." 
- Mother Teresa of Calcutta





1 comment:

  1. It is amazing! This video reinforces my faith completely! I always believe that god is mostly present in Southamerica since they are the ones who pray every day and really devote themselves to god. I remember when I travelled to argentina last year, I had this apartment for rent in buenos aires in front of a church, and people was going in ad out all the time!
    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete