Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Do I evangelize with joy? Am I a good and faithful servant in the vineyard or do I just get by, not working smart, not working to improve my soul

http://www.zenit.org/article-33483?l=english

This is an excellent homily that really makes me wonder how I evangelize. Do I have a joyful disposition all the time? Even a bad day or work problems shouldn't bring me down. Problems happen and they have to be taken care of but attitude and perspective of their importance is key. Every Christian should be joyful, even when suffering, but that seems really hard sometimes. Why should I let the devil convince me to be bitter? I have Jesus, or rather, Jesus has me. Praise God! I can laugh through the pain, and tomorrow is another opportunity to get it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment